GT 40 Mk1 Extra Widebody
GT 40 Mk1 Extra Widebody1966 Superformance GT40 Mk1 Extra Widebody
GT40 P2304 is a Superformance MKI Extra Wide Body MKI GT40 titled as a 1966 Ford GT40, VIN-GT40P2304 with only 2,600 Miles! This is your chance to own a nearly new Superformance GT40 without a 6 month long wait!
Standard features currently titled in Florida as a 1966 ford Gt40
(Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Right and Left-hand drive models available.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Included in latest Shelby World Registry.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Available in Heritage color patterns.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Extra Wide Body Rear Clam Shell
Olthoff Racing Rear Clam Struts
Custom 15" Aluminum "Extra Wide Body" BRM Wheels
SPA Style Side Mirrors
R Model Fog Lights
Custom Olthoff Racing Interior Door Latches
Polished Stainless Steel Firefly Headers with Polished Stainless Steel Olthoff Megaphone Exhaust
TimeMachines AC Seal Kit
RM Motorsports Heat Shielding
Hot Air Intrusion Points Sealed by RM Motorsports
Engine & Mechanical Information:
Roush 427IR engine with 8 Stack Electronic Fuel Injection producing 568HP
Black Anodized Velocity Stacks
Pent Roof FE Style Valve Covers with Integrated Wire Looms
Transmission & Clutch Information:
RBT ZF 5 Speed Transaxle
Olthoff Racing Hydraulic Clutch
Quick Time Bell Housing
Olthoff Racing Linkage and Shift Kit
- *Dash signed by Allen Grant & Bob Bondurant
- *Mk1 Extra widebody
- *Roush 427 IR engine, 560HP
- *RBT 5-speed Transaxle
- *BRM style wheels, black centers